Sunday 9 December 2012

Please Pray!!!

One of my dear friends here in India was in an accident last night. This past weekend, we had a crusade  in a near by village. Ravi was there Friday and Saturday, but when I looked for him last night, I did not see him. In the moment, I just assumed he was somewhere on the grounds and that I just could not find him. We just got the phone call from Suresh. I'm heartbroken. You may recognize the name "Ravi" from one of my previous posts. He and his family have a picture of me from two years ago on his fridge and not knowing that I would return to India, they've prayed for me. At this point, all that we know is that he is in critical condition with a head injury in a hospital in Guntur and that he is scheduled to go into surgery soon. Please, please, please pray that he would be healed.  Pray for his wife and two sons. "We love you Ravi and our hearts and prayers go out to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment